While the weather has not been incredibly warm, we have spent as much time outside as possible. Grant and Brooke both just LOVE being outdoors. We haven't ventured far from home these past few days, but have put our own yard to very good use!

Ah yes, this is the life - NO SHOES! (I swear, this kid would go bare foot 24/7 if given the chance!)

Not sure if you can see it or not - G's chasing bubbles.

B enjoying her swing ride! I just love this pic!

Pool time!

I washed the car, so G had to wash his, too!
Brooke's personality continues to grow. Her new thing is giving kisses. It's a bit slobbery but I love it! Here's a sneak peak -
Here are just a few random pics I took of the kiddos! Can't believe they're growing so fast!


2 comments:
Too cute! Love the video of Brooke giving kisses...Ava used to give slobbery kisses the same way. Too sweet!
Um, do you think she'll kiss me next month? I cannot wait to meet her!
P.S. Is Grant for hire? And does he do interiors?
Post a Comment